Type of role: Mid-level, Full-time
Purpose of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Cleantech Group, a mission-led company – as a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will work on a variety of projects, with exposure to marketing, technology, and business and cutting-edge technologies. You’ll be a “Jack of all trades”, where you’ll own, drive, and provide marketing activities across multiple channels, to deliver on our brand and engage current and prospective customers. In your role you’ll support the Director of Marketing across a full range of marketing activities, from lead generation to sales support.
Requirements (you don’t need all of these to apply)
- You have an interest in innovation in clean technology
- You have 3-7 years of experience in campaign management, digital marketing, SEO, and PR
- You understand the digital marketing mix including social media, email marketing, blog content, webinars, and other content platforms
- You consider yourself tech savvy and have experience working with marketing tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, WordPress, Demand Tools, ZoomInfo, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- You have created reports and customized Salesforce for your organization
- You are a good trouble-shooter and find solving system issues rewarding
- You have some HTML and graphic design experience
- You have experience in influencing effectively and impacting stakeholder engagement
- You are organized and you can work independently and towards deadlines, overseeing different types of marketing initiatives; You are able to juggle tasks and can deal with last-minute issues arising
- You can work with challenging targets within tight timeframes, prioritizing and setting clear measurable and achievable goals
- You’re a team player and you can communicate and collaborate effectively with a range of diverse people and job functions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit – you can spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical solutions
- You are highly competent with general computer use, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
At Cleantech Group we are invested in everyone’s development, so we will make sure you’re set up for success!
Championing Sustainable Innovation, Catalyzing Business Opportunities
At Cleantech Group, we provide research, consulting, and events to catalyze opportunities for sustainable growth powered by innovation. We bring clients access to the trends, companies and people shaping the future and the customized advice and support businesses need to engage external innovation. Industries are undergoing definitive transitions toward a more digitized, de-carbonized and resource-efficient industrial future. At every stage from initial strategy to final deals, our services bring corporate change makers, investors, governments, and stakeholders from across the ecosystem, the support they need to thrive in this fast-arriving and uncertain future. The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Asia, Europe and North America.
Cleantech Group is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure the promotion of equal opportunity for all people employed or seeking employment, without regard to race, colour, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. Please let us know if you need any adjustments during your application or recruitment process and we would do our best to accommodate your needs.